The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
The membership panel is a list of chartered members only.
- Role of host gene products in virus infection and replication, including HIV host restriction factor interactions.
- Mechanisms of viral evolution and fitness, and mechanisms of host resistance with an emphasis on virus-host cell responses.
- Structure-function studies of virus and host gene products and their mechanisms of interaction.
- Molecular biology and mechanisms of the establishment of viral latency.
- Molecular and biochemical mechanisms of virus entry, genome integration, proviral transcription, and viral particle assembly and release.
- Molecular and cellular studies relevant to cell-cell transmission of HIV and related lentiviruses.
- Viral pathogenesis studies in animal models with an emphasis on non-primate models.
Shared Interests and Overlaps