The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
The membership panel is a list of chartered members only.
- Molecular studies exploring HIV co-infections with pathogens and cancers including animal models of co-infections.
- Basic research on opportunistic infections and cancers involving patients undertaking AIDS therapies.
- Molecular, cellular, and tissue-based studies of pathogenesis of AIDS-associated opportunistic pathogens, including viral, fungal, parasitic and bacterial pathogens and animal models of AIDS-associated opportunistic infections.
- Studies of HIV/AIDS-associated cancers, including animal models of AIDS associated cancers.
- Studies on the immunology of AIDS-associated opportunistic pathogens.
- Research on pathogens and cancers studied under immunocompromised situations that specifically relate to AIDS.
- Discovery/identification of therapeutic targets for AIDS-associated opportunistic pathogens.
Shared Interests and Overlaps