The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
The membership panel is a list of chartered members only.
- Behavioral and social aspects of medication adherence, recruitment and retention.
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of behavioral and social factors associated with HIV infection and disease progression.
- Effects of HIV infection and AIDS on behavioral, cognitive, and social functioning; depression and other psychiatric disorders, and substance abuse; quality of life; educational products and programs.
- Effectiveness of intervention strategies to reduce HIV risk behaviors; interventions to prevent social stigmatization of children and adults; caregiving and family-based studies.
- Health services, including caregiving, access, utilization, linkage, cost effectiveness, and economics.
- HIV interventions in international settings.
Shared Interests and Overlaps