The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
The membership panel is a list of chartered members only.
- Neurovirology, neuroimmunology, neuroendocrinology, and neuroimaging related to pathogenesis of HIV and related retroviruses.
- Cell and molecular biology of HIV and related retroviruses in cell types of the CNS and other non-lymphoid organ systems.
- Physiology and cell biology of cytokine-hormonal interactions in CNS and other end-organ disease in AIDS.
- Studies of the effects of used and abused substances and neuroactive drugs on establishment of infection,and neuropathogenesis.
- The biological and behavioral effects of drug abuse in the context of HIV/AIDS.
- Studies on HIV associated neurocognitive disorders.
- Studies of HIV-induced cardiomyopathy, renal disease, liver disease, pulmonary dysfunction and other end-organ pathology.
Shared Interests and Overlaps