Research on non-human animals as well as humans is included, and both normal and disordered processes are addressed. While the focus is on behavior, studies may also consider related central, autonomic, neuroendocrine, immune, neural, hormonal, motor, and genetic issues. Neuroimaging and molecular and/or behavioral genetic approaches may be employed.
- Adult Psychopathology and Disorders of Aging Study Section APDA
- Biobehavioral Regulation, Learning and Ethology Study Section BRLE
- Cognition and Perception Study Section CP
- Child Psychopathology and Developmental Disabilities Study Section CPDD
- Language and Communication Study Section LCOM
- Mechanisms of Emotion, Stress and Health Study Section MESH
- Motor Function, Speech and Rehabilitation Study Section MFSR