The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- Enzymology, catalytic mechanisms, involving proteins metalloenzymes or nucleic acid catalysts.
- Chemistry of protein associated metal centers.
- Metal ion homeostasis and metabolism.
- Biophysical studies of amyloid and prion proteins.
- Structure-function relationships of nucleic acids, proteins, glycoproteins, and lipid bilayers.
- Macromolecule folding or misfolding, conformation analysis, and processing.
- Signal transduction, receptor-ligand interactions, and macromolecular interactions.
- Membrane protein structure determination.
- Membrane architecture: lipid-protein interactions, membrane protein folding, assembly, structure, and dynamics.
Shared Interests and Overlaps