The scientific areas are broad and would include: genetics, bioengineering, bioinformatics, modeling, simulation, and imaging all in a neuroscience context.
- Molecular Neurogenetics Study Section MNG
- Bioengineering of Neuroscience, Vision and Low Vision Technologies BNVT
- Neuroscience and Ophthalmic Imaging Technologies NOITEnds 01/2019 Council
- Emerging Imaging Technologies in Neuroscience EITNStarts 05/2019 Council
- Brain Disorders and Related Neurosciences Fellowship F01A
- Learning and Memory, Language, Communication and Related Neurosciences Fellowship F01B
- Behavioral Neuroscience Fellowship Study Section F02A
- Sensory and Motor Neuroscience, Cognition and Perception Fellowship Study Section F02B
- Neurodevelopment, Synaptic Plasticity and Neurodegeneration Fellowship Study Section F03A
- Biophysical, Physiological, Pharmacological and Bioengineering Neuroscience Fellowship Study Section F03B
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Devices, Neuroprosthetics and Biosensors Small Business SEP ETTN (10)
- Drug Discovery for Aging, Neuropsychiatric and Neurologic Disorders Small Business SEP ETTN (11)
- Aging and Development, Auditory, Vision and Low Vision Technologies Small Business SEP ETTN (12)
- Neuroscience Assay, Diagnostics and Animal Model Development Small Business SEP ETTN (13)
- Research project grant (R01, R21, R15, etc.), Small Business and Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grant, and fellowship applications (F31, F32, F33, etc.) are reviewed in the ETTN IRG.