The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- Lung function, inflammation, immune dysfunctions.
- Lung injury, repair and remodeling resulting from genetic, environmental, occupational, developmental, and toxic agents.
- Integrative biology of the lung, including biophysics, biomechanics, gas exchange, and the various control processes.
- Respiratory diseases and syndromes, including, but not limited to pulmonary fibrosis and interstitial lung diseases, asthma, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension, bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), sleep breathing disorders, and dysplasia and hyperplasia derived from environmental or occupational lung exposure.
- Lung preservation, transplantation, ischemia reperfusion injury.
- Surfactant preparations and therapy.
- Embryonic or adult stem cell-based therapy, lung tissue engineering.
- Gene or drug delivery technologies.
- Inhalers’ characterization and aerosol formulation.
- Artificial lung, mechanical ventilators.
- Imaging-guided biopsy, diagnosis, monitoring and therapy.
- Computer-assisted diagnosis and therapy, and remote medical diagnosis.
- Health education or training directed to the respiratory system health care provider
Shared Interests and Overlaps