The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- Orthopedics, including: physiological, chemical, biological and bioengineering aspects of orthopedic research; bone fragility (osteoporosis) and studies of joint mechanics or joint replacement; orthopedic biomaterials; cell biology of mineralized tissues; tissue-engineering and implants; and prosthetic devices. Spinal and neuromuscular prostheses for restoration of movement are also appropriate when the emphasis is internal to the tissue/body.
- Skeletal muscle diseases, disorders and injuries, including: the development of products and devices for diagnosis and treatment; application of material science and biomedical engineering to replace or repair damaged missing or poorly functioning skeletal muscle; use of exercise or inactivity in skeletal muscle biology therapeutics.
- Head and neck, oral cavity and the clinical practice of dentistry, including: aspects of anatomy, biochemistry, biometry, chemistry and cell biology of oral soft tissues, computer software development; diagnostic imaging; dental materials; developmental biology; implantology; laser technology; oral pathology; oral surgery; teratogenesis; and sterilization of dental devices.
Shared Interests and Overlaps
- Surgical Sciences, Biomedical Imaging, and Bioengineering IRG SBIB
- Interdisciplinary Molecular Sciences and Training IMST
- Emerging Technologies and Training in Neurosciences IRG ETTN
- Brain Disorders and Clinical Neuroscience IRG BDCN
- Integrative, Functional, and Cognitive Neuroscience IRG IFCN
- ICardiovascular and Respiratory Sciences IRG CVRS