The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- Connective tissue, skin and inflammatory conditions of the joints, including: products and devices used in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, disorders or injuries; the validation of imaging methods or device development related specifically to evaluation of function, or the assessment and treatment of diseases; gene or drug delivery, treatment of inherited or acquired disorders; wound healing and skin substitutes; photobiology and the skin; alopecia; treatment of connective tissue and skin function in diabetic complications.
Shared Interests and Overlaps
- Surgical Sciences, Biomedical Imaging, and Bioengineering IRG (SBIB)
- Interdisciplinary Molecular Sciences and Training (IMST)
- Emerging Technologies and Training in Neurosciences IRG (ETTN)
- Brain Disorders and Clinical Neuroscience IRG (BDCN)
- Integrative, Functional, and Cognitive Neuroscience IRG (IFCN)
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Sciences IRG (CVRS)