The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- Physiological and bioengineering principles of rehabilitation medicine, assistive technologies and devices, related to: gait analysis and human motion; monitoring of external body movements; recovery from physical disabilities; orthotics; prosthetic development and motor function; communication; wheelchairs and mobility aids; and exercise and safety equipment.
Shared Interests and Overlaps
- Surgical Sciences, Biomedical Imaging, and Bioengineering IRG SBIB
- Interdisciplinary Molecular Sciences and Training IMST
- Emerging Technologies and Training in Neurosciences IRG ETTN
- Brain Disorders and Clinical Neuroscience IRG BDCN
- Integrative, Functional, and Cognitive Neuroscience IRG IFCN
- ICardiovascular and Respiratory Sciences IRG CVRS