Specifically, the OTC IRG reviews research grant applications related to mechanism of action of cancer therapeutic agents in both in vitro and in vivo model systems; development and evaluation of experimental therapies of neoplastic diseases; translation of basic research to clinical practice; development or optimization of treatment modalities; radiation biology and therapy; chemoprevention; and development of biomarkers/signatures for tumor detection and diagnosis.
- Basic Mechanisms of Cancer Therapeutics Study Section BMCTEnds 10/2018 Council
- Cancer Biomarkers Study Section CBSS
- Cancer Prevention Study Section CPSSStarts 01/2019 Council
- Mechanisms of Cancer Therapeutics-1 MCT1Starts 01/2019 Council
- Mechanisms of Cancer Therapeutics-2 MCT2Starts 01/2019 Council
- Chemo/Dietary Prevention Study Section CDPEnds 10/2018 Council
- Cancer Immunopathology and Immunotherapy Study Section CII
- Clinical Oncology Study Section CONC
- Drug Discovery and Molecular Pharmacology Study Section DMP
- Developmental Therapeutics Study Section DT
- Radiation Therapeutics and Biology Study Section RTB
- Oncology 2 - Translational Clinical Small Business SBIR/STTR Special Emphasis PanelsOTC SBIR/STTR SEPsRadiation Therapy and Biology SBIR RTB SBIR SEPOTC-R (11)
- Oncology 2 – Translational Clinical Small Business SBIR/STTR Special Emphasis Panels OTC SBIR/STTR SEPsCancer Drug Development and Therapeutics (CDDT) SBIR/STTR SEP OTC-T (10-14)
- Oncology 2 – Translational Clinical Small Business SBIR/STTR Special Emphasis PanelsOTC SBIR/STTR SEPsCancer Diagnostics and Treatments (CDT) SBIR/STTR SEP OTC-H (10-14)
- Research project grant (R01, R21, R15, R03, etc), Small Business and Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) grant applications are reviewed in the OTC IRG.