Radiation Therapy and Biology SBIR [RTB SBIR SEP: OTC -R(11)]
This Special Emphasis Panel reviews applications dealing with therapeutic interactions of ionizing radiation, radionuclides, electromagnetic radiation, and heat at the molecular, cellular, organ and patient levels. This includes applications in which dose, dose rate, type of radiation, and quality of radiation are variables.
The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- Radionuclides and targeted radionuclide therapy.
- Radiation treatment and planning, radiation physics and dosimetry of brachytherapy.
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT), heavy ion or neutron capture therapy, thermal ablation therapy.
- Technology and outcome analysis methodologies related to radiation treatment and planning.
- Imaging and image analysis as it relates to radiation treatment and assessment of response.
Shared Interests and Overlaps
- Small Business: Development of Cancer Therapeutics [OTC-T (10-14)]
- Small Business: Cancer Diagnostics and Treatments [OTC-H (10-14)]