Cancer Drug Development and Therapeutics SBIR/STTR SEP [CDDT OTC -T(10-14)]
This Special Emphasis Panel reviews applications addressing the experimental therapy of neoplastic diseases in in vitro systems and in vivo model systems, including some early-stage, pilot clinical trials. The major emphasis of this study section is on the rational development of novel therapeutic strategies that have a significant potential for translation to the clinic.
- Development and evaluation of anti-cancer therapeutic agents and drug deliveries in both in vitro and in vivo tumor model systems
- Identification and validation of new cancer relevant molecular targets for therapeutic intervention
- Development of gene therapy with viral or non-viral based delivery in animal models
- Mechanisms of drug resistance and strategies to circumvent resistance
- Natural compounds that modulate signal transduction, cell cycle, angiogenic or apoptotic pathways
Shared Interests and Overlaps