The Vascular Biology study sections are organized around the themes of vascular hemodynamics and hypertension, neural and integrative systems physiology, inflammation and atherosclerosis, and vascular cell and molecular biology. Hematological study sections consider research applications comprising basic and clinical studies focused on normal and abnormal hematopoiesis, blood cells including red cells, granulocytes, monocytes, leukocytes and their diseases and mechanisms of hemostasis and thrombosis. Evaluation of single site clinical studies of hematologic disorders will be considered in a separate special emphasis panel as needed.
- Atherosclerosis and Inflammation of the Cardiovascular System Study Section AICS
- Erythrocyte and Leukocyte Biology Study SectionELB
- Hypertension and Microcirculation Study Section HM
- Hematopoiesis Study SectionHP
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis Study Section HT
- Molecular and Cellular Hematology Study Section MCH
- Hematology Small Business Activities [SBIR/STTR] Special Emphasis Panels VH (10)
- Vascular Cell and Molecular Biology Study Section VCMB
- Physiology and Pathobiology of Musculoskeletal, Oral, and Skin Systems F10B
***Erythrocyte and Leukocyte Biology Study Section (ELB) has been incorporated into the new Molecular and Cellular Hematology study section.
***Hematopoiesis Study Section (HP) has been incorporated into the new Molecular and Cellular Hematology study section.