The AIDS and Related Research Small Business Special Emphasis Panel [AARR(10)] reviews Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and the Small Business Technology Transfer Research (STTR) grant applications in all areas of social/behavioral sciences pertaining to HIV/AIDS.
The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- The small business applications dealing with HIV vaccine research are reviewed in the HIV/AIDS Vaccines Study Section (VACC) while the applications dealing with the molecular biological or behavioral sciences are reviewed in two SEPs, respectively.
Shared Interests and Overlaps
- Non-HIV Anti-Infective Therapeutics Small Business Special Emphasis Panel IDM-Q 10
- Immunology Small Business Activities Special Emphasis Panel IMM IRG
- Healthcare Delivery and Methodologies Small Business Activities Special Emphasis Panels HDM IRG
- Biobehavioral and Behavioral Processes Small Business Special Emphasis Panel BBBP IRG