The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
The membership panel is a list of chartered members only.
- Natural history and cohort studies, incidence and prevalence of AIDS and clinical ramifications of opportunistic infections and infectious diseases such as TB, malaria, IRIS and hepatitis
- Transmission, prevention measures, and long-term management of symptoms and disease of HIV infection in defined cohorts
- Clinical studies that address diagnosis and treatment of HIV/AIDS and associated complications and disease progression in children and adults.
- Metabolic, pulmonary and cardiovascular consequences of HAART in aging HIV/AIDS populations.
- Mother to child transmission/prevention in resource poor countries.
- Clinical studies to evaluate the effectiveness of new diagnostics
- Development of biostatistical tools for AIDS clinical trials including mathematical modeling of viral infection, transmission, and disease progression.
Shared Interests and Overlaps
- Clinical Research and Field Studies of Infectious Diseases CRFS
- Infectious Diseases, Reproductive Health, Asthma and Pulmonary Conditions IRAP
- Behavioral and Social Science Strategies to Preventing HIV/AIDS BSPH
- AIDS-associated Opportunistic Infections and Cancer AOIC
- AIDS Discovery and Development of Therapeutics ADDT
- NeuroAIDS and other End-organ Diseases NAED
- Biostatistical Methods and Research Design BMRD
- Kidney, Nutrition, Obesity and Diabetes Study Section KNOD