The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
The membership panel is a list of chartered members only.
- Pre-clinical development of drugs, formulations, and delivery vehicles for HIV/AIDS therapy.
- Identification and characterization of natural products for prevention or therapy of HIV/AIDS.
- Mechanisms of drug action and viral drug resistance.
- Development of targeted screens for new inhibitors of HIV/AIDS.
- Discovery and development of microbicides to prevent HIV transmission.
- Pharmacology of drugs and formulations for HIV/AIDS.
- Design and development of gene-based therapies and vectors for HIV/AIDS.
- Computational modeling and structure-assisted design of anti-HIV/AIDS agents.
- Animal and tissue models for assessing delivery and efficacy of anti HIV/AIDS therapies.
Shared Interests and Overlaps