The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
The membership panel is a list of chartered members only.
- Studies of social contextual factors and processes associated with HIV risk and preventive behaviors among vulnerable populations, such as adolescents, racial, ethnic and sexual minorities, the homeless, persons with mental illness, prisoners, and substance abusers.
- Development and testing of interventions at the individual, dyad, family, network, organizational and community levels for preventing HIV acquisition, encouraging testing for HIV, ensuring access to HIV care and treatment, and reducing HIV/AIDS risk behaviors.
- Quantitative, qualitative, and economic evaluation of HIV/AIDS preventive interventions.
- Evaluation of the population level effectiveness of implementing individual- and multi-level HIV prevention interventions.
- Studies of policies, systems and other structural factors on HIV risk and prevention.
- Studies to increase recruitment, retention, and adherence in clinical and/or community HIV prevention studies.
- Translation, dissemination and implementation of evidence-based HIV prevention interventions.
Shared Interests and Overlaps