The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
The membership panel is a list of chartered members only.
- Identification of potential vaccine epitopes or immunogens.
- Design and development of different types of candidate immunogens.
- Delivery and formulation approaches, including use of live attenuated vectors and novel adjuvants, to target specific immune responses or augment immunogenicity.
- New and improved methodologies to assess vaccine–induced immune responses, including the development or improvement of animal models for vaccine testing.
- Assessment of safety, efficacy and correlates of protection of candidate vaccines in animal models and humans.
Shared Interests and Overlaps