Specific areas covered by the DKUS (10) Small Business SEP: In the Digestive, Kidney and Urological Systems [DKUS] Integrated Review Group, the Digestive Sciences Small Business Activities Special Emphasis Panel [DKUS (10)] will consider SBIR and STTR research applications that focus primarily on digestive system diagnostics, devices and therapies, and on the disposition and action of nutrients and xenobiotics.
Investigators may employ a range of approaches that include genetics, genomics and proteomics, molecular, cell, and computational biology, biochemistry, biophysics and bioengineering, imaging, analyses of model organisms, and human studies.
The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
Shared Interests and Overlaps
- Endocrinology, Metabolism, Nutrition, and Reproductive Sciences EMNR
- Healthcare Delivery and Methodologies HDM
- Interdisciplinary Molecular Sciences and Training IMST
- Oncology 2 - Translational Clinical OTC
- Risk, Prevention, and Health Behavior RPHB
- Surgical Sciences, Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering SBIB