In the Digestive, Kidney and Urological Systems [DKUS] IRG, the Renal and Urological Sciences Small Business Activities Special Emphasis Panel [DKUS (11)] will review SBIR and STTR grant applications that focus primarily on kidney, urinary tract, and male genital system therapies, devices, and diagnostics.
This includes clinical, translational and fundamental studies and investigators may employ a range of approaches that include genetics, genomics and proteomics, molecular, cell, and computational biology, biochemistry, biophysics and bioengineering, imaging, analyses of model organisms, and human studies.
The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether standing members or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- Development and evaluation of new techniques for investigating, diagnosing and treating disorders of the kidney, urinary tract, and male genital system.
- Development of new techniques and evaluation of the efficacy of dialysis.
- Application of new technologies and methodologies to the diagnosis and treatment of urologic diseases.
- Novel approaches to regeneration and tissue engineering of the kidney, urinary tract and male genital system.
- Clinical assessment of genitourinary diseases including urinary incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction
Shared Interests and Overlaps