The EMNR Small Business SEP [EMNR (11)] SBIR/STTR standing SEP reviews applications in areas concerned with the emerging technologies and methodologies across all aspects of pregnancy, reproductive and developmental physiology; these new and improved technologies and methodologies involve utility of molecular, cellular biological and bioengineering tools utilizing micro and nanotechnology in various reproductive processes including assisted reproductive processes. In general EMNR S11 covers science range of CMIR, MCE, ICER and PN study sections and invokes mammalian models, model organisms and also clinical studies.
The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- Endocrinology and neuroendocrinology of male and female reproductive tract.
- Estrogen receptors and endocrine disruptors, toxicology and hormonal treatment.
- Assisted reproductive technologies (ART) and development of devices related to reproduction.
- Studies of sperm, oocyte and fertilization and male contraceptives.
- Disorders of pregnancy and their treatment and study of female contraceptives.
- Implantation and pharmacological interventions
- Pediatric endocrinology including pediatric neuroendocrinology related to growth, development and lactation.
Shared Interests and Overlaps