The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
The membership panel is a list of chartered members only.
- Discovery and evaluation of diets as well as individual dietary factors, chemopreventive agents for the prevention of cancer; design, development and synthesis of preventive agents
- Studies on mechanisms of nutritional prevention at the biochemical, molecular and cellular levels; effects of dietary factors on hormonal carcinogenesis, chemical carcinogenesis, differentiation/transdifferentiation, apoptosis, and cell signaling pathways; the role of diet in oxidative stress, antioxidant defense mechanisms, and epigenetics
- Development and validation of biomarkers important in prevention, including markers of cancer risk and progression
- Design and development of approaches to the prevention of tumors via other factors, such as exercise, diet restriction, or vaccines
- Preclinical prevention studies including in vitro and in vivo evaluation of efficacy and safety as well as in vitro and in vivo pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies of chemopreventive agents; Phase I and Phase-II clinical trials of chemopreventive agents
Shared Interests and Overlaps