The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- Radionuclides and targeted radionuclide therapy.
- Radiation treatment and planning, radiation physics and dosimetry of brachytherapy.
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT), heavy ion or neutron capture therapy, thermal ablation therapy.
- Technology and outcome analysis methodologies related to radiation treatment and planning.
- Imaging and image analysis as it relates to radiation treatment and assessment of response.
Shared Interests and Overlaps
There are shared interests with Cancer Drug Development and Therapeutics (CDDT) [OTC (10)]. Applications with focuses on the rational development of novel therapeutic strategies that have a significant potential for translation to the clinic may be assigned to OTC-(10), while applications with emphasis on the therapeutic interactions and applications of ionizing radiation, radionuclides and heat may be assigned to OTC (11).
There are shared interests with Cancer Diagnostics and Treatments (CDT) [OTC (13)]. Applications related to the diagnosis and treatment of cancer may be assigned to OTC (13), while applications focusing on technology and outcome analysis methodologies related to radiation treatment and planning may be assigned to OTC (11).
There are shared interests with Small Business: Medical Imaging – SBIB (10). Applications with focus on the evaluation of imaging methodologies and Image-guided interventions may be assigned to SBIB (10), while applications on the imaging and image analysis pertaining to radiation treatment and assessment of response may be assigned to OTC (11).