The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- Discovery and development of novel biological therapies or modulators of biological pathways or cellular processes for cancer treatment including hormone, stem cell, gene and oncolytic viral-based therapies
- Engineered drug conjugates and new drug-carriers for cancer treatment and prevention
- Development of personalized medicines involving single agent or combination therapy for localized and disseminated cancers
- Cancer therapeutics that target ligand/receptor, epigenome or the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway
- Assessment of large bioactive RNA, DNA, non-viral and viral-like particles as cancer therapeutic agents
Shared Interests and Overlaps
There are shared interests with Cancer Drug Development and Therapeutics (CDDT) [OTC (10)]. Applications focused on small molecule biologic agents or their derivatives for cancer drug discovery or development may be assigned to OTC (10). Applications developing novel anti-cancer agents composed of large (>1kD) biologic or immunologic agents may be assigned to OTC (12).
There are shared interests with Cancer Diagnostics and Treatments (CDT) [OTC (13)]. Applications focused on cancer immunotherapeutic agents and strategies may be assigned to OTC (13). Applications focused on an antibody or other ligand directed therapeutic approach or strategy for cancer may be assigned to OTC (12).
There are shared interests with Biomaterials, Delivery, and Nanotechnology [BST (10)]. Applications focused on biomaterial constructs and delivery to cells, tissues or their environment may be assigned to BST (10). Applications developing new biomaterials and/or their delivery to cancer cells may be assigned to OTC (12).
There are shared interests with Drug Discovery and Development [BCMB (10)]. Applications developing biologics as therapeutic agents may be assigned to BCMB (10). Applications developing biologics primarily for cancer therapy may be assigned to OTC (12).
There are shared interests with Innovative Immunology Research [IMM (10)]. Applications developing technologies involving immunotherapeutics for immune disorders or neoplastic disease may be assigned to IMM (10). Applications focused on immunomodulation with antibodies or other ligands for cancer therapeutics may be assigned to OTC (12).