The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
The membership panel is a list of chartered members only.
- Studies addressing provider, community, and structural factors that affect risk factors, screening, and access to and quality of care of those at risk for or living with HIV/AIDS
- Population based approaches of social, economic, or contextual studies of the impact of HIV/AIDS on individuals, communities, or populations.
- Epidemiologic studies of the incidence, prevalence, transmission, progression, prevention and treatment of HIV infection.
- Studies examining health services and/or the provision of care along the HIV care continuum from the perspective of service providers.
- Studies of policies, systems and other structural factors on HIV risk and prevention, as well as HIV care and treatment.
- Studies examining health disparities at the community, national and international or policy level.
- Studies examing models which incorporate care for substance use and/or psychiatric disorder with HIV care.
- Dissemination and implementation science studies of HIV/AIDS-related prevention, screening, and treatment interventions, or for HIV care interventions, including recruitment and retention from a health services/public health perspective.
- Studies using technology to improve the delivery of health services including tools that incorporate machine learning, telehealth strategies, and that leverage electronic health record data.
- Behavioral and social models, including social network analysis, to understand and prevent HIV/AIDS and/or reduce consequences.
- Studies of HIV transmission networks using phylodynamic tracking and modeling
- Development and testing of biostatistical, mathematical models, big data, and simulation/computational methods to study HIV infection, transmission, risk factors, disease progression and monitoring.