The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
The membership panel is a list of chartered members only.
- Bioanalytical techniques, including sensors, separations, and mass spectrometry
- Emerging technologies and methods development for proteomics, metabolomics, and glycomics
- Biophysical techniques, including magnetic resonance and optical spectroscopy
- Chemical synthesis of reagents and probes for use with bioanalytical and biophysical technologies
- Software application and development for bioanalytical and biophysical technologies
- Applicability of bioanalytical and biophysical technologies to biological problems
Shared Interests and Overlaps
There are shared interests with Cellular and Molecular Technologies (CMT). Applications developing assays or technologies that are not cell-based may be assigned to EBIT. Applications developing assays with a cell component may be assigned to CMT.
There are shared interests with Instrumentation and Systems Development (ISD). Applications that focus on tools and methods development using bioanalytical, chemical, or biophysical approaches may be assigned to EBIT. Applications that have a substantial engineering or hardware component may be assigned to ISD.
In the area of microfluidics, there are shared interests both with ISD and CMT. Applications with a dominant microfluidic component, particularly engineered chip or point-of-care devices, may be assigned to ISD. Applications that use microfluidics to sort or capture cells may be assigned to CMT, particularly if an appreciation of cell or molecular biology is important. Applications having a microfluidic component, but which are more strongly focused on a biochemical assay may be assigned to EBIT.