The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- Organ system physiology and pathobiology including genetic and molecular biological approaches in these organs.
- Experimental models, clinical studies and studies on mechanisms of disease states including: exercise physiology as related to cardiac and pulmonary metabolism, oxygen, contractility, and respiratory function and regulation
- Neural control of circulation and respiration
- Angiogenesis, hemostasis (platelets and coagulation), hematopoiesis and leukogenesis
- Lipoprotein metabolism in the context of coronary artery diseases, vessel wall biology, and pathogenesis of atherosclerosis.
- Effects of immune processes and infection on target tissue physiology
Shared Interests and Overlaps