Get answers to the questions reviewers often ask.
- Conflict of Interest/Confidentiality
- Review Process
- Premise, Rigor, Sex as a Biological Variable
- How Inclusion Is Considered in the NIH Peer Review Process
- Vertebrate Animals
- Clinical Trials
- Investigator Career Stage Benefits
- Early Career Reviewer (ECR) Program
- Model Organisms
- Small Business: SBIR/STTR
- R15 Specific
Have More Questions?
Check out the larger collection of application and review questions on the NIH Office of Extramural Research Web site. Thanks go to this office for contributing Q&As to make CSR’s top 10 and 100 Q&A lists.