For questions about the appropriateness of the scientific review group assignment, the investigator should contact the scientific review officer.  

For questions about the assigned funding institute, contact the Division of Receipt and referral at  

When the review location, primary institute, or timetable for consideration (advisory council round) is changed for an application, the information will be updated in eRA Commons.