HIV/AIDS-related grant applications are reviewed on an expedited cycle (as mandated by Congress) by one of the study sections listed below. For an application to be eligible for expedited review there must be a clear and compelling HIV/AIDS research component (HIV/AIDS-associated). Those applications deemed insufficiently HIV/AIDS-associated are assigned to other study sections and must be submitted in time to meet the non-AIDS application due dates.
- HIV Coinfections and HIV Associated Cancers HCAC
- HIV Comorbidities and Clinical StudiesHCCS
- HIV/AIDS Intra- and Inter-personal Determinants and Behavioral Interventions HIBI
- HIV Immunopathogenesis and Vaccine Development HIVD
- HIV Molecular Virology, Cell Biology, and Drug Development HVCD
- Population and Public Health Approaches to HIV/AIDS PPAH
- Fellowships: HIV/AIDS Biological (formerly part of F17)F17A
- Fellowships: HIV/AIDS Behavioral (formerly part of F17)F17B
Because small business (SBIR/STTR) review also operates on an expedited cycle, AIDS-related SBIR/STTR applications are reviewed in one of the existing CSR small business study sections based on research topic.