Cancer Drug Development and Therapeutics SBIR/STTR SEP [CDDT OTC -T(10-14)]
This Special Emphasis Panel reviews applications addressing the experimental therapy of neoplastic diseases in in vitro systems and in vivo model systems, including some early-stage, pilot clinical trials. The major emphasis of this study section is on the rational development of novel therapeutic strategies that have a significant potential for translation to the clinic.
The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- Development and evaluation of anti-cancer therapeutic agents and drug deliveries in both in vitro and in vivo tumor model systems
- Identification and validation of new cancer relevant molecular targets for therapeutic intervention
- Development of gene therapy with viral or non-viral based delivery in animal models
- Mechanisms of drug resistance and strategies to circumvent resistance
- Natural compounds that modulate signal transduction, cell cycle, angiogenic or apoptotic pathways
Shared Interests and Overlaps