EMNR Integrated Review Group Fellowship Panel [F06] reviews fellowship applications in areas of endocrinology, metabolism, nutrition, and all aspects of reproductive sciences.
Included are applications for a broad spectrum of research related to all aspects of general endocrinology, gametogenesis and reproductive physiology, pregnancy and lactation, and nutrient metabolism. In general F06 covers sciences ranging across all EMNR SRGs. Applications are reviewed that invoke mammalian systems, model organisms and also a few in clinical settings.
The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether standing members or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
- Endocrine systems associated with the reproductive processes. Physiological, pathophysiological, and molecular and cell biological processes involving hypothalamic, pituitary, pineal, thyroid, adrenal, gonadal, and pancreatic hormones.
- Gametogenesis, fertilization, embryology and development from the early stages of gonad development and through implantation of the embryo, pregnancy, and parturition, including neonatal development and maternal/fetal physiology.
- Nutrient and energy metabolism utilizing molecular, cell biological and genetic tools and also translational studies on type 2 diabetes and obesity.
- Adipocyte function, including nutrient storage and release, and communication with other endocrine organs and tissues.
- Energy and Nutrient Metabolism and diabetes in aging and pregnancy.
Shared Interests and Overlaps