The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
The membership panel is a list of chartered members only.
- Basic studies, animal models, pre-clinical, and clinical studies of innate, adaptive, cellular, and humoral immune responses to HIV.
- Mechanisms of host immune activation, dysfunction and senescence in HIV/AIDS.
- Immunopathogenesis of HIV infection in tissues, including the digestive tract, genital tract, lymphatic system, and nervous system.
- Mechanisms of host immune control and host resistance to HIV/AIDS progression.
- Improving innate and adaptive immune responses to enhance vaccines and immune based therapies.
- Identification of potential vaccine epitopes or immunogens, and development of new candidate vaccines in animal models and humans.
- Strategies to elicit and/or characterize HIV broadly neutralizing antibodies and assess them for prevention and therapy.
- Identifying correlates of vaccine-induced immune protection to HIV
- Development and preclinical testing of immunological interventions designed to eliminate latent/persistent reservoirs, reduce the residual immune dysfunction or restore immunity.
- Mechanisms of new adjuvants to stimulate vaccine-induced immunogenicity and antibody maturation/function.
- Development and delivery of vaccine vectors and assessment of their specific immune responses or augmented immunogenicity.
- Effects of the microbiome on immune responses, viral transmission and/or prevention, and vaccine development.