The List of Reviewers lists all present, whether permanent or temporary, to provide the full scope of expertise present on that date. Lists are posted 30 days before the meeting and are tentative, pending any last minute changes.
The membership panel is a list of chartered members only.
- Structure and function of viral gene products and host factors in virus replication, expression and infection.
- Mechanisms of viral evolution and fitness.
- Viral and host genetic factors that impact susceptibility to HIV in all target cells/tissues.
- System wide approaches including metabolomics, transcriptomics, and phenomics.
- Molecular mechanisms of the cellular establishment of latency and viral reactivation, and strategies to eliminate latent/persistent reservoirs.
- Identification of novel drug targets to disrupt HIV activities and/or host-virus interactions.
- Pre-clinical drug development for HIV/AIDS prevention and therapy including in vitro and in vivo assessments of efficacy, pharmacology, and toxicity.
- Pre-clinical development of gene and/or nucleic acid targeting strategies.
- Pre-clinical development of antiretroviral drug development, including long-acting formulations, nanotechnology, targeted drug delivery and multipurpose prevention technologies
- Structural and computational approaches to drug and vaccine design.